Late post. Wordless (except for these):
*does the wop in celebration of my return to blogdom*
What is the Wop, you aks (ask)? It’s a very spirited 80’s dance, consisting of arm thrusts and rhythmic head bobbing, in time to your legs mimicking the same movements. Some people know it as “the dance Rudy Huxtable does on the Cosby Show opening credits.”
Ahem, a demonstration (it’s the dance he does when the verse starts):
Now that official business is over, I’m inclined to update you as far as what’s going on…
As of 12:00 a.m. last Monday, I locked my apartment (appropriately named “Old Rusty”) for the last time. I gathered the rest of my things, said a quick word of thanks for the 3 years I did have with it, and left… At least I still have the memories.
PS- See that pretty button on the sidebar? It’s my first award! Archana has deemed me a “Ray of Sunshine,” which I gratefully (and gleefully) accept. Thanks so much, doll! 🙂 *beams*
I’ve been introducing myself for quite a while, huh? I figure in this blogosphere thingy, I may want to gradually do it. I don’t wanna scare anyone off, so I’ll let you take off your shoes one at a time, real slow-like. 🙂
With all of the Facebook- inspired notes out there that require you to advertise a borderline unhealthy amount of information about yourself, I found this one to have just the right amount of subtlety and imagination- Enjoy!
– Go to Google image search.
– Type in your answer to each question.
– Choose a picture
– Use this website http://bighugelabs.com/fli
– Save the image for use in this note.
– Tag the people whose mosaics you want to see.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
And the answers- Most are pretty self- explanatory, but give it a shot!
Until next time, Laters!